Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Stretchy Pants are the Best

This morning I woke up way too early thanks to my puppy.  Since I was up before the sun I took my time getting ready, but I still wasn't fully awake.  I decided today was a stretchy pants kind of day.  I layered a pair of black leggings with a long maroon t shirt (I'm obsessed with this color right now, by the way).  I topped it with a long black cardigan and black riding boots.  I added some sparkly jewelry to finish off the look and add some polish.  The outfit was super comfortable to teach in, and while it isn't my favorite outfit ever, I thought it was cute.  What do you like to wear to work when changing out of your pajamas seems like an act of torture?
 


 
T-Shirt: H&M $12.99
Sweater: Express $16.99
Leggings: Target (old)
Boots: Audrey Burke via DSW $100
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Lia Sophia (hostess bonus item $40)
Earrings: Ross (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment