Friday, October 11, 2013

Artsy Saturday

Today I was scheduled to teach Saturday School.  Since its so early in the year, we haven't started kindergarten yet so I had the opportunity to teach an art lesson.  The lesson covered the life of Van Gogh and then I did an art project with the students using a technique similar to the mad artist.  It was a fun lesson to teach, and the students seemed to really enjoy it.  After work, I went with a friend to test drive some cars and then to Rocktoberfest.  It was a busy but fun day.  The outfit I chose for the day worked out great.  The weather was cold and windy so the sweater and boot combination worked great.  It was comfortable and neutral.  What do you think about the over-sized sweater trend?  Would you wear an over-sized sweater and boots?
 

 

 
Tank: Nordstrom (hand me down)
Sweater: H&M $12
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via Marshalls $24.99
Boots: Pink & Pepper via Macys $60
Necklace: old
Earrings: old
 

No comments:

Post a Comment