Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Black Midi Dress

Today I planned on wearing a dress that I had found recently in the H&M Basics department.  I saw this dress and fell in love.  It's a black three quarter sleeve midi dress and was so simple that the possibilities were endless.  And the price didn't hurt either.  I had been on the hunt for a simple black dress and this one fit the bill.  Today I added a leopard print belt and nude heels.  It was a simple outfit to put together but came across and sophisticated and classy.  I really liked the comfort level of a stretchy jersey dress for a day packed with teaching and after school errands.  What do you think about simple black dresses?  Are they a wardrobe staple?




Dress: H&M $17.95
Belt: Kohls (gift)
Heels: Fergie via eBay $10
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: Groopdeals $3.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment