Monday, October 21, 2013

Mixing Prints

Today I woke up feeling much more put together than I have for the past few days.  I have long been pondering over how to mix polka dots and stripes.  It seemed like everytime I tried it, something wasn't quite right.  While thinking over this conundrum, I thought why not use a white based top and black based bottom.  When I tried the two together I loved it.  I think I have found the secret to mixing prints...not too much of one color.  I mixed my prints and added a coral cardigan and accessories to finish the look.  What do you think about mixing prints like stripes and polka dots?  Is it a trend you would wear?

 
Top: Green Envelope via Marshalls $12.99
Skirt: Groopdealz $13.99
Sweater: Cable and Gauge via Marshalls $12.99
Heels: Payless Shoe Source $20
Bracelet: Very Jane $6.99
Watch: Fossil $60
Necklace: Groopdealz $13.99
Earrings: Ross $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment