Friday, October 4, 2013

A Dash of Pink Please

Today was one of those days where things were just going wrong all day.  I went to bed with an outfit in mind, but I couldn't find the top that I wanted to wear so I had to substitute.  I still really liked the outfit, but I think I'd like it better with a tunic style top than a button down.  However, I loved the combination of black and white polka dots with a bright pink pencil skirt.  It was a modern twist on a classic shape.  What do you think about wearing classic pieces in bright colors?  Is it something you would incorporate into your wardrobe?

 

 
Top: Forever 21 $19.50
Skirt: Chaus via Marshalls $24.99
Flats: Worthington via JC Penney $20
Earrings: old
Necklace: Very Jane $5.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment