Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

Today was the second day of Red Ribbon Week.  Today's theme: "Friends Don't Let Friends Do Drugs".  Everyone was supposed to dress like their friends.  The fifth grade team of teachers decided to go with blue tops and black bottoms.  I felt like my version was professional and pulled together with the heels and the jacket adding the finishing touches.  My students were very focused on the fact that my hair was curly, which is a way that I don't style it very often.  If I wasn't running so late this morning I would've liked to straighten it.  I feel like straight sleek hair would've complimented the outfit better.  Overall, I liked the outfit and it worked well for teaching all day.
 


 
Top: The Limited $16.99
Pants: Target $24.99
Blazer: Ross $16.99
Heels: Rampage via Ross $12.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Very Jane $12.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10

No comments:

Post a Comment