Monday, October 28, 2013

Red Ribbon Week

Today was the last day of red ribbon week and everyone was supposed to wear red.  Now although red is one of my favorite colors in general (heck I decorated my house with it!) I do not own much red within my wardrobe.  Because of this fact, I decided to pair a navy blue skirt with a sweater that is kind of a red orange color.  I ended up really liking the outfit, and the skirt was so comfortable and super stretchy.  While the outfit said I'm a professional to the outside world, it said pajamas to me. :)  I also had planned an outfit with my red skinny jeans and a black and white striped top, but the outfit I wore seemed more professional for work.  What would you wear for a red themed day?


 
Sweater: Green Envelope via Marshalls $16.99
Skirt: H&M $12.95
Wedges: bought in a little boutique in Paris, France (old)
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Forever 21 (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10

No comments:

Post a Comment