Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bruin Pride

Today was the first day of Red Ribbon Week at school.  At my school we have spirit week where each day has a different theme.  The kids love it when their teachers dress with the theme just like they do.  Today's theme was "Team Up Against Drugs" so everyone was supposed to support their favorite team.  Now I have much love for the Green Bay Packers, my Angels, and the Lakers, but the students are really into the friendly rivalry between UCLA (Go Bruins) and USC.  There is another fifth grade teacher who is a big USC fan so I felt like I had to represent the Bruins.  The outfit was simple, but it highlighted my need for white tennis shoes.  I threw out my old pair since they were full of holes and looked more gray than white, but I was really missing them today.  What teams do you support?  What gear would you wear to cheer your team on?
 

 
UCLA tee: Victoria's Secret (gift)
Sweater: Carolyn Taylor via Ross (old)
Jeans: Paige Denim via Marshalls $59.99
Tennis Shoes: Zoo York (old)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Necklace: TJ Maxx (old)
Earrings: Ross $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment