Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wedge Wednesday!

Every Wednesday is a minimum day in my school district, and today was no exception.  I had a lot to do today and was excited to have some time to work in my classroom after school.  As I stated in an earlier post, I am developing a thing for wedges.  Most days I can't wear heels to work since I'm on my feet all day, but with Wednesdays being short days, I sometimes brave the world of wearing heels to work.  Today I tried out a pair of Steve Madden wedges with coral skinny jeans and a peplum top.  I finished the look with a coral statement necklace and threw my hair up into a sock bun (more because of lack of time, but I feel that it fit the outfit as well).  I received a lot of compliments on my outfit today, and in talking with another teacher who loves her heels, coined the term "Wedge Wednesdays."  Today I wore wedges to work.  Do you wear heels or wedges to work all day?  What's your secret to staying comfortable?

Inspiration photo: www.LaurenConrad.com
 

 

 
Peplum Top: Carolyn Taylor via Marshalls $9.99
Skinny Jeans: Nine and Co. via Marshalls $20
Wedges: Steve Madden $89
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: Very Jane $9.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Ring: Francescas $7.99
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment