Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Neon, Floral, and a Blazer...Oh my!

Today was set to be another hot one in sunny Southern California.  I decided to go with a floral skirt I've had for some time and change it up a bit.  Since I bought this skirt, I almost always go for a black top and black heels, but I wanted to try something a little different this time.  I pulled a color from the skirt and matched it to a blazer and flats in a cobalt blue.  I ended up really liking the outfit and it was plenty comfortable for a day full of teaching and meetings.  Have you ever felt the urge to change up an old go to outfit?


 
Tank: Target $7
Blazer: Kohls $24
Skirt: H&M (old)
Flats: Steve Madden via DSW $20
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Very Jane $7.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10

No comments:

Post a Comment