Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Girls Weekend, Plus Dad

This weekend my best friend and I had plans to visit my parents and have a girls weekend with my mom.  My dad was also in town so we included him in our shenanigans as well.  It was a lazy, hang out by pool, eat, drink, and be merry kind of weekend.  Comfort was the name of the game when it comes to what I decided to wear.  On Saturday I wore a bright t-shirt with black shorts and sandals.  On Sunday I opted for a fit and flare jersey dress and sandals.  True to form, I sported the same accessories all weekend as I often do when I travel.  What would you wear for a girls weekend that includes your mom?


 

 
T-Shirt: Nordstrom Rack $10.90
Camisole: Target $7
Shorts: Old Navy $19.50
Dress: Old Navy $15
Necklace: Target $8.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Bracelet: Groopdealz $7.99
Sandals: Sam and Libby via Target $13.48
 

No comments:

Post a Comment