Sunday, September 8, 2013

Native Prints Galore

Today I had the third and final day of a convention, and I had some errands to run.  For the convention I wore a dress with a print that felt somewhat native.  I added some neutral accessories to finish the look.  For running errands, I changed into a pair of mint jeans and an Aztec print tank.  Both outfits were fairly comfortable.  What do you think about the native print trend? Would you wear native themed prints?

 
 
Dress: London Times via Ross $16.99
Belt: Target $16.99
Shoes: Steve Madden via Macys $20
Necklace: hand me down
Watch: Nixon (gift)

 

 
Aztec Print top: Bobeau via Marshalls $9.99
Camisole: Target $7
Skinny Jeans: Ana via JC Penney $10
Flip Flops: Rainbow $25
Necklace: Groopdealz $13.99
Earrings: Ross $5.99
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment