Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Peachy Keen Jelly Bean

Today was another fun-filled day in the classroom.  I knew I was going to have a busy day between teaching, meeting with a parent, a staff meeting, team lead responsibilities, technology coach responsibilities, yearbook advisor responsibilities, and the cherry on top...a paper for my Masters due by midnight.  Since I had so much going on today, I went with minimal thought on my outfit.  I decided to wear an outfit that I had thought through over a week ago and had been waiting patiently in my closet for a day (like today) when I didn't have the mental energy to pick out a cute outfit.  The outfit consisted of a silky peach colored peplum top and gray pencil skirt.  I think that the shoes and the long necklace really set off the outfit though.  How do you plan for those days where you are beyond caring about what to wear?


 
Top: Worthington via JC Penney $2 (Hooray for clearance!)
Skirt: 214 via Kohls $12 (Again hooray for clearance!)
Shoes: Madden Girl via Buckle $69.99
Watch: Fossil $60
Necklace: Forever 21 (old)
Earrings: Ross $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment