Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shades of Blue

Today was Monday again and I really felt like wearing blue today for some reason.  Over the weekend I had stopped into Nordstrom Rack and picked up a two tone lace shell for a mere $8.50 and was eager to wear it.  I decided to combine it with a navy blue skirt, heels, and bubble necklace.  I absolutely loved this outfit.  Admittedly, my feet were a bit sore by the end of the day, but that's what I get for sporting a pair of shoes I haven't worn since last school year.  Would you wear a combination of different shades of blue in one outfit?


 
Lace Shell: Halogen via Nordstrom Rack $8.50
Tank: Target $7
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack (old)
Heels: Vince Camutto via Macys $20
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Anne Taylor Loft $8.99
Watch: Anne Klein via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
 
After work I had plans to go to dinner and catch up with a friend who just returned from a trip to Australia.  I wanted something cute and comfortable to wear.  I decided on cropped skinny jeans, a graphic tee shirt, and flip flops.  It was definitely comfortable, and worked well for lounging around my house with a friend.
 
 
T-Shirt: Forever 21 $13.80
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy (hand me down)
Flip Flops: Flojos via Ross $7.99


No comments:

Post a Comment