Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Spots and Dots

Today was the first day back to school after a three day weekend.  I woke up exhausted from a full but fun weekend.  I honestly could've used an extra day to my weekend just to veg out and do nothing.  Since I was so incredibly tired this morning, I was glad that I had planned my outfit ahead of time.  I have been slightly manic lately about finding a good cobalt blue blazer.  It's one of my favorite colors to wear and I have been seeing so many cute inspiration photos featuring a cobalt blue blazer.  On a random trip to Kohls on Friday night, I found one that fit me perfectly.  Not only was it the perfect shade of blue, it also featured a black and white polka dot liner.  After I purchased it, I immediately started planning outfits to go with it.  I decided the first one would be modeled after one of my favorite pinned ideas.  I paired my new blue blazer with a black tank and cheetah print pencil skirt.  I absolutely adored the combination of dots and spots, with a dash of cobalt blue thrown in for good measure.  Do you ever become fixated on finding that one perfect item?  To what lengths would you go to find it?

Inspiration Photo: www.s3.amazonaws.com
 
 
 
Tank Top: Target $7
Blazer: Kohls $24
Pencil Skirt: Michael Kors via Nordstom Rack (old)
Flats: Worthington via JC Penney $20
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstom Rack $10
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Necklace: New York and Company $10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment