Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Doctor Doctor

Today I knew I was going to be leaving work to go straight to a doctor's appointment so it was going to be a long day.  I decided to wear something comfortable, but also put together.  I have really been into different shades of green lately so I decided to pair a chartreuse peplum top with a striped skirt and flats.  The outfit worked great, although I don't think it had the most flattering fit on me.  Maybe I will tweak the outfit a bit the next time I wear something similar.  What do you wear when you have a long day?


 
Peplum Top: Vince Camutto via Nordstrom Rack $8.50
Skirt: old
Flats: Worthington via JC Penney $20
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Earrings: BCBG (part of a three pack) $7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment