Sunday, November 10, 2013

Parent Conference Professionalism

Today was the second day of parent teacher conferences.  I had an extremely long day planned with fourteen conferences and an hour long IEP meeting.  I decided to dress professionally today with a black pencil skirt, patterned blouse, and a blazer.  I added a modern twist by choosing animal print and a red-orange blazer instead of a more muted tone.  I finished the look with pointed toe heels, complete with a bow detail.  I loved this outfit and got a lot of compliments on it.  How do you add a modern twist to your professional wear?


 
Top: Wal Mart (old)
Blazer: Cynthia Rowley via Marshalls $24.99
Skirt: H&M $12.95
Heels: Audrey Burke via DSW (old)
Bracelet: Very Jane $6.99
Necklace: Forever 21 $3.50
Earrings: Ross $5.99
 

No comments:

Post a Comment