Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nothing Says Fall Like Burgundy and Python Print

Today I wanted something comfortable but professional to wear to work.  The weather was a bit cool, but it was supposed to warm up later so I wore a coat for the morning.  I had recently purchased this dress in two different colors, black and burgundy, since it was so comfortable and a perfect blank slate to dress up or down with different accessories.  For today I went simple with a python printed belt and nude heels.  I was running a bit late so I put my hair up in a bun, but I think it went well with the outfit.  I love the color burgundy for fall.  What do you think about the color?  Does this color say fall to you?
 

 

 
Dress: H&M $17.95
Coat: Vince Camuto via Ross (old)
Heels: Fergie via eBay $10
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: family heirloom
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Belt: H&M $5.95
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment